Godlyke has announced the release of the TWA LD-02 Little Dipper Mk II.
From the company:
The Little Dipper is an envelope-controlled vocal formant filter based on a classic Seventies circuit. Its dual filters react to playing dynamics, creating peaks and notches that simulate the vowel sounds of human speech.
The Little Dipper can emulate talk boxes, wah-wahs, filters and phase shifters, all with strikingly realistic vocal qualities. A built-in fuzz circuit emphasizes harmonics for a more dramatic effect while dry blend and noise gate controls provide a full-frequency response with low-noise operation.
The Little Dipper Mk II features the following:
• Ascension control adjusts strength of filtering effect
• Diffraction control adjust strength of fuzz effect
• 5-way Inclination slider selects vocal formant effect
• 7-way Occultation rotary switch offers several EQ and filter timing variations
• Low Boost switch for increased low frequency response
• Internal Dry Blend trim pot
• Internal Noise Gate trim pot
• Internal Output Level trim pot
• Expression pedal input for outboard control of Ascension pot
• External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
• Proprietary S3 “Shortest Send Switching” relay-based True Bypass switching
• “Ursa Minor” status LED array
• 3-year warranty
• Made in USA
• Street Price $299
For more info on Totally Wycked Audio products, visit godlyke.com.